Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good Ideas Get Better With Conversation

Good ideas get better with conversation.  I came across this mantra while thumbing through Instyle's September issue.  The concept has been rolling around in my head for a week or so.  It finally took root this morning at two am when I was up with Gabrielle.

I am going about this blog the wrong way.  From the beginning I've approached it as an research project; a one way conversation of me researching and then presenting results.  That's not what this is about.  A blog is interactive by nature.  So what does this mean?  Posting more updates and progress reports, ultimately working to discover an educational nonprofit to donate to and to elicit conversation along the way.

If you're new read the blog from the beginning (4 posts total, 12 minutes max!) and sign up to follow me.  Either way, be on the look out for my next post, looking into candidate one: KIPP.

No comments:

Post a Comment